September 14, 2012

Tick, tick, tick...

With only two short weeks before the due date of the Bond University application approaching, I can already feel myself starting to get oddly excited.  By the end of next week, I actually hope to have completely finished my application and be fully ready to submit it to the study abroad office.  However, at current I am still waiting on one final letter of recommendation and making finishing touches to my personal statements and essays for scholarships due alongside the application.  I'd love to dedicate hours upon hours to making my application distinctive but with classes, two jobs, and an internship...I'm not quite living up to that expectation.  Someone once told me that I would miss these times.  I'm not so sure about that.  I mean, I love learning and improving my education but the chaos that surrounds college is not my overall ideal situation.  I feel like I'm consistently busy.  Truthfully, that's a fair assessment.  But I'm glad that I am.  It seems that the busier I am, the better time manager I become.  Life is crazy, but I'm somehow juggling all of its obstacles and unnecessary speed bumps.  Every time I feel myself getting overwhelmed, I just think about how great the next semester will be in Australia.  Now, THAT will be a time upon reflection in my later life that I'm certain I will definitely miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment